skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

i realise...

... that although i am shooting for the moon i am aimless.

my hopes and dreams float around me like a cloud, pregnant with ideas and ready to burst...
but yet... it shudders and closes in on itself...

my soul is suffering from a draught. there's nothing for it to look forward too... only expectations

i'm on the edge of my seat, bitting my nails, white-knuckling it down the highway of life but i'm only doing 30. i fear danger at every corner
i'm tense. i can feel it... tension creeping down the back of my neck into my shoulders...
the adrenaline racing just beneath the surface, at any second ready to explode and rocket down the street in a fit of passion and rage.

but i've lost my passion... lost my rage... my anger. when emotions are heightened so are the colours, it's the vibrancy i miss

i'm lackluster.
i feel average...
and that's the scariest part of all

*update*: i knew this day was too f*cking good to be true... it started with the power going out at 8 but then when my victoria's secret order showed up in record time (like three days man, for reals that's like awesome) and i was called *finally* about a part time job... i realised that the really nice brown stretchy gaucho's with green stripes that br's parents got me for christmas are totally f*cked. i must have leaned against my muffler when i got of roscoe this morning and the heat from the f-ing metal melted through the material... now there's this giant hole in *the front of the leg*... *SOB*

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Oh no! Your poor pants! I had a warm up suit melt by standing too close to the stove once. I totally get melting fabric!

You'll just have to tongue your applesauce, just not in front of your boss. You business doesn't keep plastic utensils for office parties or anything?

9:19 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, bummer about your pants! Sounds like a day when you should just go carefully home and go back to bed...

9:52 AM  
Blogger citizen student said...

for some reason we have a lack of anything useful at my job... so i "borrowed" a spoon from my co-worker who's locker is like a mother's purse.

:S

napoleon needs rabies shots before we move to canada so next saturday we're venturing to the vet for his first shots. yay! moving forward with life!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home