skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Monday, April 10, 2006

collapse

i just don't feel organised today.

maybe it's cuz of the rain... or maybe it's cuz my hair looks like poo warmed over (yes i said it... poo warmed over)

i need a mee day but thanks to my whore of a boss going off and having her damn son (who is gorgeous by the way) i'm afraid to have a day off for fear of my department cracking under the stress of all the crap they want me to do.

sun? come back please? i need a tan... and something to drink. preferably with alcohol and from a tall glass.

i just bought pink's new cd, i'm not dead, it's actually quite good... her's and ameries (because i decided i needed to face my nemesis head on every day) and it's also surprisingly good... well not surprisingly i knew she knew what she was doing...

my pages are coming together nicely (those pages being for the teen supplement that our paper is putting out)... i'm so excited that when it prints i will take pictures of it and post them so you can all see how great i am...

anyway. i am bored and miserable. also hungry. i must get food.

6 Comments:

Blogger citizen student said...

can someone... anyone... *please* tell me how to get it to stop posting all the way at the bottom of the sidebar?

it's making me *nuts*

*whimper whimper*

12:22 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

The little arrow? Go in your template and delete it out.

That's too funny, I wrote about Pink today too!

12:49 PM  
Blogger citizen student said...

which little arrow?

i have been deleting little arrows for 20 minutes now... sadly to no avail...

blogger and i are about to hook.

(i'm totally computer illiterate... mostly)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

The only thing I see at the bottom of your sidebar is this "<--"

Is that what you were talking about?

1:28 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, looks ok to me!! Must've gotten it sorted out... I'll join you for that tall and alcholic drink, if you don't mind!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

No problem. You can e-mail me your template (just copy and paste) and send it to jamiesarah@hotmail.com

Tell me exactly what is bothering you, is it the little arrow thingy? I don't know!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home