skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

snow!

so really it's been snowing for the last few days, and there's already been a few days of the crunchy white stuff under foot but i'm lazy and don't take my camera out often enough... but today i did because it snowed on our way home from the gym, like big fat white fluffy flakes. it was kinda "romantic" *puke away from keyboard*, our first outside snow fall together.

so we took early poo out for a play in the powder and he totally enjoys it... chasing after balls and bringing them back. just like a man :|. LOL i crack myself up. neway. here's the images i captured before my battery died *again* and my hands froze.
as freakin cold as it is, i'm actually enjoying the snow. it's nice to have more than one season... or at least a definitive line between seasons instead of one continuous blob of a season. we haven't built any snow men or anything yet. we'd probably look really retarded and get teased out of the village. also, there isn't enough snow. does it ever snow really deep in the city? i feel like there's too much... *life* out here for it to get too deep... constant movement and heat...

in other, more interesting and pertinent news, i am two pounds away from my mini goal weight, very exciting people. very exciting. from there, it's only 15 more perilous pounds to my actual goal. i'm trying to get my fat bumpy into the gym more often and thankfully, my wonderful trainer, we'll call her,jennylee, not that she is jennylee but she really looks like her. sorta... anyway. the point is, now that our sessions are over, she's workin out with me, which is cool because she really knows what she's doing and it really pushes me. which i what i need. and i totally said which way too many times.

*UPDATE* i still enjoy snow, however i thoroughly dislike the bitter cold wind that it brings with it that makes the snot freeze solid to my tender face. i don't like that at all...

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on the minigoal!!! And Earl sure looks like he's having the time of his life.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Aww, can you send me some snow??

6:48 AM  
Blogger citizen student said...

i used to ask my dad to bring me snow in a thermos whenever he would go to new york in the winter and leave us poor sods back in the land of sunshine and farts.

he never did though.

jamie? take it! it's yours! free of charge! lol

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home