skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Saturday, January 20, 2007

unsolicited commentary

i have just seen a movie that changed my life. well... maybe not in so many words changed my life but made me laugh, cry, hate, love, fear and confidant all in the space it took to get from the opening credits to the closing.

little miss sunshine

i guess i was biased from the beginning because i love steve carell and greg kinnear. they're both absolutely amazing actors, especially carrell who i absolutely love in the office as the without-a-clue boss. he's endearing and sometimes makes me embarrassed for him.

but this movie, with that adorable little girl, abigail breslin, was so adorable and heartfelt... i wanted to squish her to bits.

anyway. if you haven't seen it, you have to see it, because it was just so amazing.

now pictures of napoleon.

hmm... where'd the fish go.

are you contemplating myself as i am?


i eat you fish. your resistance is futile.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Is he really eating the fish?????

12:35 PM  
Blogger citizen student said...

lol... no. napoleon just likes to liberate them. it's his only goal in life.

that and to shed all over my place and chase the dog.

and scratch me while i try to give him loves.

but not eat the fish ;)

5:21 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I LOVED that movie! I laughed so hard at her dance and at the VW's horn :)

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home