skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Friday, July 28, 2006

keeping you up to date...

... cuz you know you're all constantly worried about what it is that's going on in my life right now. all of you. completely concerned.

yea. just so everyone knows, the exceitment that i was feeling in regards to that apartment that i was going to get, is gone. why? because the deal fell through. why? because the people i was dealing with were completely abnormal and not in any way doing me any favours and i dislike them very very much. they can go munch on a horses ass for all i care. poor horse (sorry horse!).

they were just making my life a living hell. here i am running all over the place to try to apease these people and just nothing was good enough. so i said (french expletive) you people... i'm taking my business elsewhere. and i found this other apartment that looks more decent and is right across the street from the park.
br is pissed because it was a waste of a trip. if we were just going to find a place online then we could have saved the umpteen thousand it cost us to go over there. needless to say i sent a pretty sarcastic letter, thanking the rental office lady but not the super who was really being a female dog. *not impressed*.

but i was poking around online and the other place, like i said, seems nicer and i spoke to the manager of the building and he was *really* helpful, and on his day off too. it doesn't have a whole lot of amenities and we have to pay for hydro but it's better than nothing and it's actually closer to the school than the first.
the mother figure in my life (read: my mom) is worried that this shady apartment complext (with the rude people) are going to try to find a way to keep hold of my $850 deposit but my friend was like, remember, it's canada. you can sue. although sueing them would cost a lot more than $850... but i could sue for legal expenses too. or i could take them to judge mathis. if i bat my eyelashes a little maybe he'll rule in my favour and give me more for mental stress or whatever the hell they call that... anquish? something...

so i'm just waiting to hear back from the second building as to whether we've been accepted. it's really nerve wracking - can't imagine going out there and not having a secured place to stay.
i've been drinking a lot lately because of this added stress- because obviously work stress and school stress and money stress is not enough. that's just my life really... one big fat disgusting ball of pain in the ass. whon't it be ice when i have an apartment and i can post from there and show all the wonderful and fabulous images of my new palce? and great view? and sleeping form because i won't have to be getting up in the morning to go to work and my home will be close enough to the shool to go home for lunch breaks?

sigh. :D everything is goig to be OK.
*i'm trying to add pictures but for some reason blogger hates me today, like the rest of the universe and is being tempramental. it will not let me post pictures. gaddamnit.*

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

You should get your money back. Remember they didn't want you because of Br, so they have no reason to keep your money!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Argh! How frustrating. I'll keep my fingers crossed about the new place.

12:32 PM  
Blogger citizen student said...

i spoke with the woman over the phone and she was really understanding. she's going to hold onto the deposit for me... she even went so far as to let me know how i can cash the money orders when i get back out there!

it's a shame her boss was being an ananl anny. :D

thanks chris!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home