skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

after she stole it, i stole it from her*

list ten things you want to say to ten people you know, but never will for whatever reason. don’t say who they are. use each person only once and only use one sentence

1. i can't hate you because you are a product of your upbringing, but you're more fucked than i will ever be and that's satisfying
2. i regret losing you, can we try again?
3. i want to lock you away from the world so you can't make mistakes anymore
4. our friendship feels like a farse- what do i really mean to you if you can't accept who i am?
5. i wonder if this is really a forever thing
6. i look up to you but i would never want to be like you
7. you're a waste of the precious air that we breathe- people like you make me wish i weren't human.
8. everything you stand for makes me sick to my stomach
9. you're the one person i've always wanted but can never have, and i wouldn't have it any other way
10. that chip on your shoulder runs deep- even though you try to mask your insecurities behind lies and a fake personality, i see right through you

*she being jamie

6 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I admire you. When I first did mine most were angry "I told you so"s, but was afraid of people thinking I had anger issues so I had to rethink my strategy.

Seriously, don't you feel better?

6:19 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow, that's a great list. I think I would deteriorate down to "neener neener neener"...

7:01 PM  
Blogger citizen student said...

i thought that the bulk of mine were probably going to be angry too... but then i could only think of seven people that held enough meaning for me to write about...

i liked this exercise, (as i tear up thinking about it) becausce it *really* gave me a chance to say what needed to be said without breaking down or freaking out. i suck at confrontations

5:22 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm totally with you. It was hard, but it felt like a weight was lifted off me!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

post...post...post...

1:59 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Ouch!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home