skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

"most of my routine is like... deadpan..."

last comic standing is actually a really funny show and i'm hoping that this year, they'll acutally have a good crop of comics unlike last year.

well that's a lie... they were a good crop but the guy who won, shouldn't have.

and also, my excitement was piqued with the promise of another season of jay mohr (yea...) but when i noticed anthony clarke bouncing around the lines i was tres disappointed. as much as i like him he's not... well... *host* material i don't think.

at least jay made some good movies :s... (please, save the comments until later)


but the comics? yea... some of them had me laughin til br thought i was evil...
like the uh... deadpan... cuban comic... he goes
"so i was in traffic the other day and there was this homeless guy on the street and i felt kinda bad about it so... i held my keys up for him to see to make me feel better..."

and i just died!

then there was the guy with cerebral palsy that makes fun of himself and when he was offered the card to go onto the next round br was like...you mean he's actually like that?
how cruel would it be to go on stage and pretend to be that way? not kewl at all.
but he had jokes too...

"my mom's the only one who can tell if i'm drunk... jason... are you walking straighter? and last night you came home and put the key straight into the lock.. and you're naked"
you had to be there...

yea... and the black guy talkin about how kids don't take him seriously because he's so small...

that's all i have to say today. i'm tired and ready to be gone. sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

:) I'm thinking Napoleon could give Chaos some SERIOUS naughtiness contention, based on the comments you leave!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger citizen student said...

well what can i say...

he's all over me one minute with love and affection and the whole "meee!!! meeeeee!!!!!!" attitude and the next he's attacking my foot for no reason...

sigh.

5:08 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I've never seen that show, but I do like Jay Mohr!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home