skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Thursday, March 23, 2006

gratuitous cat in box shots

you can never get enough of him... so here's another shot you can inject *right* into your aww stream. but no od'ing... i can't afford the liability insurance.

"have you never seen a cat in a box before? be gone with you."

"yes. i do fit into this box quite nicely, don't i? now if i... uh... shit. i'm stuck..."

"holy shit... what the hell was that?... did you just see that? o my god it was like as big as my head..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for the Napster fix! I've seen pictures of cats in boxes, but not a box like that - very fun.

Yeah, I love knitting socks. And I love wearing handknit socks. They're super comfy - and warm, which is important in Minnesota in the winter. :)

7:57 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I love it! I forget how cute cats can be!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home