skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Monday, March 06, 2006

ghandi... you've come back!

believe it or not, i am actually not ghandi...

which has lead me to believe i must be crazy. because only a crazy person would attempt to fast for no real reason (see, ghandi had an excuse, he was trying to get people to be peaceful. i'm just trying to get my lower intestine to love me a little more)

i am on a ten day fast. this is actually day three, and they say that as long as you get through the first three you're okay, however i'm having visions of pizza and chocolate cake dancing in my head.

mmm... lemon juice, maple syrup and cayan pepper. have you heard of it? it's the latest craze since binging and purging.

but anyway. it' supposed to bring clarity. i'm already clear on the fact that i don't poop enough because apparently you're supposed to poo 3-5 times a day and i'm barely hitting once.

well... colon, this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. if i dont cheat and totally eat whole like the whole box of cookies sitting on my desk and taunting me with their chocolaty goodness. i must shut up now.

in other news? i'm cold and not liking it very much.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yowza. This sounds extreme! Ack.

My GI doctor would beg to differ with the 3-5/day. She would suggest that indicates an inflammatory bowel disease. :)

8:33 AM  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

are you kidding me???? 3-5 times a day?

i'm lucky to go 3 times a week.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

What? 3-5 a day can't be right. I would shoot myself if I had to spend that much time in the bathroom.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home