skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

me in a white dress...commence laughter

below is one of the pictures i took when i did the stoopid bridal shoot.
i am not happy with it.
or the others for that matter.
i always just seem to hope that whatever i've got goin on that day will be enough. it never is. i don't think the dress fits right, personally. i should have been more decisive and asked them to fit it to me. then maybe i'd be happier. i also shoulda put my hair up so it wasnt doing that strange sort of, tupee got caught in the breeze kinda thing.
plus i dont like my face.
but that answers that question really. as much as i'd like to be in front of the camera, i'll stick to being behind it and taking better photographs of everyone else.
i need another drink.

the train was excruciatingly long.. like i couldn't do anything cuz i was dragging it behind my ass the whole time (which is made to look even larger than the original) and it was the prettiest train too. is that how you spell it in this context? i don't even know. anyway. the woman had ugly dresses as it was... some old lady in a small store with no sign out front.

looking at that picture now... my arm looks fact. anyway. blah blah blah complain complain bitch whine moan. i'm so *grr* today. i want to go home.

i left my credit card at a store where i bought this awesome journal and i freaked out. but then i got it back.

i think its cuz br was moody this morning and i catch moody like most people catch the flu. maybe i should get a moody shot. but i hate needles... hence the tattoos.

anyway...

look at the picture! yea!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

My, self-critical today?!??!!! I think it looks lovely. So there. :p

12:41 PM  
Blogger citizen student said...

thanks! i'm insidiously hard on myself when it comes to photographs.

the girls at work are mad at me because i didn't smile in the pictures. but i don't smile. it's a personal thing.

they said i looked goth. but they don't know what goth is.

i like goth.

goth bride...

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home