skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Monday, February 20, 2006

time for a change

so i like to get tattoos and piercings and dye my hair because i like change.

i *crave* change

*crave* it like i *crave* chocolate or bread or shoes

so. i've decided to be increadibly extremely drastic and on thursday...

i'm cutting my hair short.

"*gasp* short you say? but that's madness!"

yes... short. as in, 2 1/2 inches short. as in my hair is half way to my ass but when i get back from lunch on thursday it's going to be well above my ears short.
it's taking a lot of personal convincing to do this... i mean... probably if br said no don't do it i wouldn't but i lie because i keep askin him and he keeps givin me those, o god don't ask me i don't know looks and keeps tellin me, "i'm behind you" but i see the fear in his eyes.
fear is good sometimes though.

right?

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

So brave!!! I totally don't have the face for short hair, so I've never had to make this big decision...

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alternatively, I don't think I could ever make "long hair" work. I'd always be thinking, y'know, if so-and-so wanted to stop me, they could just use my long-hair as something to grab and ... ow!

--Mal Snay

3:45 PM  
Blogger citizen student said...

lol... something to grab... i never quite thought of it in THAT light...

short hair! it'll grow back...

8:20 AM  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

it's jusst hair- if you hate it, it will grow back.

i shaved my head in highschool and it was great.

9:36 AM  
Blogger citizen student said...

today is the big day.

yes.
today.

there will be before and after photos.
br has been charged with that task.

yay!
i was thinking of donating the length to locks for love or something but my hair is so WEIRD i dont think they would accept it (can you imagine, you've got a straight wig and you wash it and all of it goes back straight except for this one frizzy section dead centre?!)

the best part about short hair? more dye.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home