skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Thursday, February 23, 2006

d-day arrived and left

it came and went in an uneventful display of nerves and people falling all over themselves because of my beauty.

okay it wasn't uneventful. it was fun. and people's jaws drop. i *like* it.

pictures!

this is the before. the long luxurious pony tail hanging down my back. the flowing split ends and frizz. how i will miss thee

here we is doing the durty deed. i had to coax br to take pictures. i would have liked more to document this momentus occasion, but i think br is afraid the camera will bite him or something. it won't, the camera won't bite, it actually likes to be touched, it's naughty that way.

that's my hair dresser. well she's not really mine but i went to her last time and she did okay (she also had interesting things to talk about which is a first for me with a hairdresser, usually i'm like get it over with and lets GO. well.. usually it takes 15 minutes to cut my hair too, so...)

the beautiful finished product.

you don't really get the whole sexy effect with this side on image of my wonderful new hair cut.. but i've already been told i look more black (*black power! yea!*), more mature, more like a little girl, and that i'm going to get slapped. slapped because people just can't fathom the hair one day gone the next... HAHA you get it? i said HAIR one day instead of... o whatever you know you laughed your ass off.

so yes. this has been the chronology of my day. *sigh* i'm quite happy with this, i think it will take time for br to get used to it, which i have no problem with because it's my head and i'm the one that has to do it every day.

yay short hair! i feel so relieved, like i was waiting to pee for five days but i couldn't and then i finally got to.

on a different note. i'm totally obsessed with that stoopid game sudoku. i play it online at night at work when i'm waiting for br. i think maybe the people here look at me like i'm sorta crazy but i don't really care because i just wanna beat my time.

damn puzzles.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Wow! It looks good, from what I can tell from the back. :)

I fear soduku. I will not go there. No no no no. Chaos says to tell the Napster "mraow."

4:08 PM  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i like it.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, if you didn't go so long between cuts you wouldn't traumatise the people around you.

buut that was probably what you were going for :P I remember when you first took your bandana off in 6th form after the hair cut. That was funny.

it looks hot hot hott!

~hels~

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home