skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Friday, January 13, 2006

false alarm

i am happy to announce that el mariachi is not dead... he was only playing dead to make me miserable for two days.

right now he is charing himself. in the corner. where all bad ipods must charge themselves. because they are bad.

but i *love* him.

in other news:
as excited as i was yesterday about it being my birthday and all that... i was kinda disappointed. my parents took me and br out for dinner which was nice. but br didn't even get me a card.
and i was sorta miserable... it was a half and half day. and i was snapping at br a lot. probably because he didn't even get me a card. the lout.
i've decided that just to spite him, i'm going to get him a card and a present and give it to him next week on his birthday. i hope he feels like shit.

:D

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Glad to hear that the wicked, spiteful ipod was just faking his death.

br - grrr. Nothing makes me crankier than people who are supposed to be my nearest and dearest forgetting my birthday. It's kinda like "well, of course you got me something for my birthday because I am so wonderful and important, but I will not bother to even acknowledge your birthday because you are below me."

Or something like that. ;)

7:17 AM  
Blogger citizen student said...

lol... yea something like that... :D

22 feels lazier than 21... which says a lot because i was *really* lazy when i was 21.

7:39 AM  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

no card?

what the @%$^#$%@$

3:20 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ok, so did br manage to redeem himself over the weekend???

12:51 PM  
Blogger citizen student said...

no... we had a very hard weekend.. his parents took us to brunch tho which was nice:)

7:40 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Well, that was something... Bummer about the rest of the weekend.

Boys!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home