skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Thursday, September 29, 2005

insanely jealous

am i the only person that gets insanely jealous when their partner interacts with a member of the opposite sex??

anyone? anyone at all? no takers? damn...

i look like some sort of jealous monster type thing...

i can't help myself *sniffle*

i'd like to hide under my desk but there are too many hoarded newspapers hiding under there already. i lost a couple flip flops... i acutally walked out of my office wearing two different shoes and didn't notice until i got to the dr.'s office and had to get on the scale...

me: o... how embarrassing... *blush and laugh self-consciously*
happy nurse: what?
me: *pointing down to one gold and one black flip flop*
ha: o! you put on two different shoes and didn't even notice!!!

haha... so funny... *squeak*

i don't even know how i didn't feel the difference, they're completely different shoes... sigh. then i spent about half an hour trying to figure out if anyone may have noticed this *hilarious* mishap of mine...

anyway... that was an unecessary tangent... back to this jealousy issue. it's hampering my ability to enjoy my life. i keep thinking if i don't tone myself down to a christina aquilera, pam anderson *insert next starlet with awesome body here* -esque physique, my lovely br is going to completely ditch me for someone who has that... *bites crappily painted nails*

i am another statistic although i can't be lumped in with those american numbers cuz where i come from a "voluptuous" booty is all the rage...

anyway. my lovely br showed up and he's ready to go home *yay* we'll spend some must-needed time together before i go off to the pain-museum (gym) although i didn't want to but he mentioned to my gym partner that since i didn't go at the crack of dawn this morning i'd go this evening *gulp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home