skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

how to make an ass of yourself

ingrediants

2 1/2 bottles cheap white zinfandel
1 16 oz heavy handed vodka and cranberry
several coolers

mix.

invite a bunch of people to your house for a party. consume wine in space of one hour, proceed to vodka and cranberry. jump in pool. eat minimal amount of food. start in on coolers.

bake over night

wake up next day sure that you remember everything but have significant other fill you in on how you drunkenly told the entire gathering that their father is a racist biggot and throw the n-word around profusively. talk to friends and confirm outrageous behaviour - get informed on exactly how many breezers you drank.

hope that parents (who you live with and were home at the time) did not hear outburst and hate you for the rest of your life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Ouch! This gave me a flashback to my brother's wedding, when I got stupendously, stupidly drunk. I'll get shit from my brother for the rest of my life on this one, dammit.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home