skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

expensive failure

i got my hair done

it cost me $200 and three and a half hours of my life

maybe this stringy mop on my head (at least it's not frizzy) will distract from the 20 + pounds i seem to have packed on recently

i realise... i make mention of my fatness often... it's a sickness. a disease called vanity. i'd develop bulimia if i wasn't so worried people would talk... but i'm lying. i love eating too much. it's a vicious catch 22.

i get depressed because i eat too much so i eat because i'm depressed

second guessing that decision... since i can't wash it for a week...
maybe i should have just cut it the hell off... decrease the surplus population as it were... of the shower drain that is

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your not fat your just big boned

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home