skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Monday, July 04, 2005

the flagship blog

since this is the first blog... i might as well start with a blurb about myself.
i'm a full time writer for a newspaper where i live... where is that? it's privaleged information... just know that there's sun, sand, and sea all year round...
i moved out of my house a month ago and in with my boyfriend. i've lived alone before but this is the... stupidest(?)... venture i've ever embarked upon... i mean... how do you live with someone when everything annoys you...i have no paitence... not for anyone or thing... especially children... and he acts like a child.. plus... we live in a room... it's a "pool house" actually... and... well... it's a pool house and his parents are three steps away.
i think they come into the "house" too... i bought two bottles of wine the other day, and a few days later i realised that one wasn't where it was supposed to be... lying quietly on its side in the fridge waiting for me to drink it... as i am a professed alcoholic (why deny...) its disappearance was unsetteling because if i had drank it myself... it meant i had NO and i mean ABSOLUTELY no recollection of the act... plus the bottle was absent from the trash can... so... SOMEONE must have sneaked there way into my fridge and liberated the $13.50 bottle of wine without my knowing.
Now it's not the fact that the alcohol is missing per say (or that's what i'm trying to convince my other half) it's the fact that someone violated my space...
to this day i can't figure out who the burgler is, we've confronted the family but no one is owning up to it... but someone has GOT to know SOMETHING it's driving me INSANE... literally and that's not really a hard feat but come on!
o but i digress...
actually i've run out of things to say... this isn't a very exciting job, not like an arsonist or a waste management official... but it's my job and i like it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home