skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

*breaking news*

the kitty was dismissed from hospital late last night into the welcoming arms of two concerned parents...
injuries were minor, only a scar to the facial area and right hip dislocation. he's on pain medication but it will run out in two days and must receive surgery on his hip by that time.

currently, napoleon is resting peacefully in his crate, however, he is desperate to wander around and reclaim his territory.

we decided to bring earl home today so napoleon could rest a bit... and when naps was sitting in my lap and saw the doggie, he gave me the filthiest look, as if to say, "i thought we were rid of that... that... that thing"...

earl just got bigger.

we thank you internets, for your kind words and support. it's nice to know we aren't the only one's being asked to assume the position on this. seriously, i almost walked into the vet's office backwards. "would you recognise me better if i dropped trou? know me now? yea... that's it."

i have pictures but being me, i misplaced the cord to the camera and i won't be able to download them until such time as i relocate that particular cord... wherever it may be.

4 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

so glad that he's going to be ok.

if i had a million dollars, you know some would be headed your way.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Whew! I'm glad he's going to be ok. Yeah, it's shocking how much vet bills can be, isn't?! Almost makes a person consider pet insurance...

12:56 PM  
Blogger citizen student said...

yay! thanks for the lurve!

we're so getting pet insurance. unless napoleon starts pooping gold and diamonds... we're going to need some sort of saftey net for his next excursion into previously uncharted air space

6:34 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I'm glad Naps is ok.
I have no idea what I would have done in similar circumstances, but I can tell you now I would so kick that vet's ass.
Who the hell are they to hold your injured cat hostage until you pay?
Bastards!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home