skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Friday, December 09, 2005

finally...

... i have joined the throngs of bloggers catching onto the craze... i have arrived...

are you curious as to what i've arrived to???

i've been *tagged*... !!

it's nothing huge... but still...

so. the object i believe is to show your favourite knitting place in picture form and then describe it. so here goes:

as you can see... my favourite knitting spot is my bed. my cozy... warm... wonderful...... *snore*

huh... wha?? sorry, let me wipe this drool from my face. my bed makes me sleepy... i've been conditioned to sleep when i think about it or sit in it for a while...it's not that easy to see but my pile of squares is inbetween the bed and the nightstand. 37... they're on top of a little container... and then the bag of wools and stuff... it's a harrods bag that my dad said my mom should buy for me on their last jaunt to london. also, not so easy to see is the *fabulous* goose down duvet that we just got a few days ago that is just *fabulous*. why do i need a duvet in bermuda, you may ask? on a sunny little island? cuz the nights are friggin cold and it's good protection against horrible napoleon claws.

for some reason, no matter where it is on the bed, he lies right.on.the.wool. i don't know it's like magnetic or something and he's gotta be lying right on it and getting in my way! isn't he cute tho? he also likes cheetos cheese puffs and jalapeno pringles mixed... but not so much the pringles...

crocheting in bed makes me fall asleep plus its either the bed or the couch and the couch is tres uncomfortable.

now some pictures of napoleon to tide his minions over for the weekend...

"i swear, i've told you before. put away the damn camera or you will face my fury. do you understand that? face.my.fury. look at this menacing look i'm giving you. *look*!!!"

"that's it. i've had it. you and that goddamn camera are going to get it. you just prepare yourself for what i'm about to bring, you got that?"

"first, i will afix you with my most evilest of evil stares. are you scared yet? huh, punk?? no? o yeah?!"

"rawr!!! i am attacking you with my wrath!! just try and defend yourself against my vicious claws of viciousness! you are mesmerized by my glowing eyes and unable to protect your legs from the claws of death!!!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Fun Napster pictures! :)

You should definitely worry - his eyes are glowing in a few of those pictures. I think he's practicing mind control on you.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, Crazy Aunt Purl's super fun Kitty Pi pics are here and here and here.

11:33 AM  
Blogger citizen student said...

i *really really* want to make a kitty pi *soooo* badly but the only "wool" they sell on the island is 100% acrylic or some acrylic mix so i wont be able to make one until i order from the us. i found some lovely stuff at purlsoho.com and will probably order that.
stoopid island with stoopid craft shops that carry stoopid yarns...

i am weeping inside.

on another note, my job is doing it's annual raffle tonight and are having wine and horse dourves... i *heart* wine... they got some REALLY good prizes but i never win... :( i need lucks...

you will know on monday

12:40 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I send you luck. :)

I actually have won one of those crazy work holiday party thingies before. I won a $25 gift certificate to an aircraft simulator. Unh? I traded it with a guy who got an Eddie Bauer gc, and all was balanced again.

Don't kill yer liver, wild woman! ;)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home