skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

a day in the life of my desk part 1...

as i have nothing better to do with my time at this moment in my time... i am sharing the joys of my workspace... enjoy

due to other people sitting in the near vacinity of my person and the fact that i don't have real walls only half walls that let people see only the utmost top half of me making me look like a disembodied top half of a body... i can not take a full picture of my deskal area.
however, these close up views shall detail the life of my desk in more intimate terms.
if it is not so apparent from the visual... i have no tendencies towards neatness. i'm messy as hell. the same holds true for my home life, which is a idiosyncrasy that irks br to the utmost. i am lazy. let it be known.


upon much closer inspection than this might allow, one might notice the left over donut and tuna fish sandwich crumbs that are haphazardly strewn about my desk that my insinuate that i am as messy an eater as i am a house keeper... this is not true. they jumped off the napkin of their own accord i SWEAR.
that aside... when i moved to this desk it was filthy as the occupantbefore me had dirty fingers. she was into dirty habits- she tried to get me to share but i refused. i have my pride...

2 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

um, hi!

i responded to your comment, but i wanted to make sure you saw it.

i will be back to read more later.... when i don't have to deal with that pesky work stuff.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheheh... DESK PICS!!! My favorite!! Way better than Pr0n. I love me some desk pics!!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home