skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

the scourge of my existance






"i exist only to torment my balding pet mouse and to get in to, under and claw anything that so happens to cross my wayward path... plastic bags beware. you shall rue the day you enetered my domain... go ahead... start rueing!"


my evil precious has a tendency to crawl into any open bag, parcel or cave-like space and either try to tear it to shreds or get comfortable inside.

in this picture he is saying to me: "listen, stop being so damn pokey and go back to whatever it was you were doing. i'll be in your lap later to claw at your hands and chew on your yarn so it's all soggy and wet when you get to that section of your stupid project. be gone! off with you i say!"

he never really sits still long enough for me to get a good picture, that or i still truly suck at using my *awe inspiring* little digital camera that has taken up permanent residence in my purse. don't leave home without it!

but i'm desperate to get the.perfect.shot. of this cat, the one where he's doing his little dance and i catch him mid glare... it's hilarious. the hilarious-ness of it all must be captured on filum (or mega pixles, whatever the camera pixies think is best...) for all the world to see!

see his catalogued missadventures... the life of a over-protected, viciously bitting like crazy cat. my arms are covered in the little "love marks" that he leaves when he latches on with his front paws, mauls with the back and cobra bites with his pointy little teeth.

enough about my bastard feline... tell me he is cute! TELL ME!


"mwahahaha... i've ventured forth from depths unknown to steal your soul that very much inhabits your body right at this point in time so i can venture back to said unknown depths with your soul that is inhabiting you presently at the present... see my evil glowing eyes?! mwahaha..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

He is super cute! Isn't it amazing how such cute animals can have such diabolical tendencies? :)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, whoops - I also meant to say that I share your goal of trying to get perfect cat pictures. I swear, every picture that CAP includes is perfect, while all mine are blurry, dark, etc. I like to tell meself that it's because of my crappy digital camera. :)

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home