skewed life view

stokin' the flames of obsession, one dollar at a time

Friday, November 25, 2005



"hmm... not was i was expecting... maybe i should just... step down here... all smooth like... pretend like i was never anywhere near this area... "

"look. if you take one.more.god.damned.picture. you're going to wish you had left on your long sleeves. got it?"

"what is out there?! i smell it... o... my... god... whatever is out there i will maul it with the fury of a thousand scorned kitties... okay maybe just one hungry me..."

is there anything better than the personification of the much loved family pet?

napoleon is getting bigger and it's getting me depressed... he should have stayed a meager little fluff ball forever damnit, then the reality of mortality and wrinkles wouldn't have to set in. he's been getting into shit lately. like bags. even when they aren't empty. or when the smell bad. like when i was cleaning his litter box and he went exploring inside the bag.

maybe if he wasn't so crazy we could visit people. huh, napoleon? we could all have a life... wouldn't that be nice?

i digress...

now that i have a digital camera i will be able to catalogue all of my little foibles and post them on the internet for the world to enjoy... sort of like an on going photo essay that no one wants to read and will never *ever* end...

and let me admit to my hideous jealousy of some of the other blog ladies that i read- my friend island girl was like "we should start a stitch'n'bitch here" but alas, i don't know if the popularity of such a fabulously great group would take on here in the island paradise.

but we'd try it and i'd stitch and i'd bitch and i'd add wine to the mix and maybe i'd get the other 54 squares of my 63 square design done in time to give to br's parents for christmas (mind my blasphemy, i don't like capitals)

to continue with the story... i think stich'n'bitch would be a fabulous addition to my hum-drum life. all i have is my sexy br, little napoleon, and baby visits every now and again when i feel like venturing to the far off land of sbf world.

neway. the next post should boast some more interesting photos... maybe i'll photo journal my trip to nyc with the girls...

in the mean time... i'm here late suffering for my cause. 7 o'clock can bite me. it can bite me damnit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, I hear you about those darn kittens getting bigger and bigger - why can't they be tiny fluff balls for a few years? It happens so fast - you turn around, and there's this house panther in the place of the fluff ball... Where the heck did that thing come from??

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home